Main Data Processing Information:
Personal data collected via the DennyTips application and the designated website (collectively referred to as the "Platform") is processed by DennyPay, UAB, a company established in Lithuania, with a legal entity code 304887823 and registered address at Ulonu str. 5, Vilnius, Lithuania ("Company" or "DennyTips"). DennyTips primarily functions as a data controller for the personal data collected from users of its service, such as payers, salespeople, waiters, hosts, administrators, concierges, and other service providers (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
Main Data Processing Purposes:
1. Provision of Services: The legal basis for this processing is the performance of contractual obligations between DennyTips and the User. The contractual relationship is established when the User accepts the relevant Terms and Conditions.
2. Customer Service: This includes answering questions and responding to feedback or complaints from Users, based on our legitimate interest.3. **Administration of Feedback:** The legal basis for processing feedback data is the performance of contractual obligations. For this purpose, we collect IP addresses, time, and other personal information, if provided in the feedback. Users are encouraged to avoid leaving sensitive personal data.
4. Platform Improvement: Analysis of user experience with the legal basis being the user's consent to the use of analytical cookies.
5. Statistical Purposes: The legal basis is the user's consent to the use of statistical cookies.
6. Direct Marketing: The legal basis for direct marketing is the User's consent provided on our website.
Your Data Subject Rights:
Main Data Processing Purposes and Legal Bases:
1. Provision of Services: The legal basis is the performance of contractual obligations between DennyTips and the User. Personal data will be processed as long as the user has an account with DennyTips or, in the case of a payer.
2. Customer Service: Based on the legitimate interest of providing good customer service, personal data for customer service purposes will be stored until the request is duly processed and answered, plus 6 months for potential defense against claims.
3. Administration of Feedback: The legal basis for processing feedback data is the performance of contractual obligations. Feedback data will be stored for up to 1 month unless necessary for disciplinary procedures.
6. Direct Marketing: The legal basis is the User's (business owners') consent. Business owners can request a demo version from the website, and the collected data will be stored for 1 month after sending the demo version. Users are free to refuse the request for personal information, understanding that DennyTips may be unable to provide certain services.
Collected information is retained for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. Data collected for the provision of services is stored until the user has an account, and transaction-related data is stored for up to 8 years based on statutory requirements.Data collected for customer service purposes is stored until the request is processed, with an additional 6 months for potential defense against claims. Feedback data is stored for up to 1 month, unless needed for disciplinary procedures.
Data collected for the improvement of the website and statistical purposes is stored as long as the relevant cookies are embedded in the user's device.
Disclosure of Your Information:
DennyTips uses payment service providers Adyen and NeoFinance. Users are encouraged to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these service providers.
Personal information may be disclosed to a prospective buyer of the business, law enforcement bodies, regulatory bodies, courts, third parties for marketing purposes, and third parties providing requested services. Third parties are required to use personal information only for the intended purpose.
Your Rights as a Data Subject:
Users have rights to access, rectification, objection, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability, withdrawal of consent, and the right to submit a claim with the supervisory authority.